Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Can we get this one too?

About two years ago, K and I decided to get a puppy. We put our deposit down, and waited for the news that our "baby" arrived. In the meantime, I happened to come across another sweet little black lab; the only one left in her litter. We, or maybe I, had to have her, but we couldn't give up our original pick. I imagine the conversation in my head went something like this, "2 lab puppies? No problem. K has had dogs his entire life. Hmm..but I haven't. I don't even know what to feed a dog. I better get some books." I have learned a lot about dogs in the past two years, none of which came from the 3 books I ran out and bought. In fact, I am certain that whoever wrote those books didn't have dogs. They only imagined what a perfect dog should be like. So, here is the story of my life with what I believe to be the most insane dogs around, Bee and Lily. I'll do my best to remember past stories, and you will soon find out why in this house, it's a dog eat sock kind of world :) Tiresome, gruesome, eye opening, but mostly comical. They make me laugh every day. I hope they make you laugh, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment